The Moody Street Group, LLC is seeking energetic, motivated, and entrepreneurial individuals who are afforded the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people in their community.
If you have a genuine concern for others and are not afraid to work hard, this may be the career you’ve been waiting for.
Starting a career in financial services doesn’t necessarily require a financial background. Two characteristics we especially look for are a genuine sense of caring and the desire to learn.
- Devise and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients
- Analyze clients’ financial needs and goals
- Provide guidance to clients regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different insurance and investment products
- Implement, and continually review, financial strategies designed to help clients pursue their long-term goals
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Honesty and integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented with a track record of success in prior academic and/or career
- Understand and effectively explain complex information in simple, easy to understand terms
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive drive and achievement oriented
- Must be able to obtain the appropriate licensing
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Click Here and follow the instructions to arrange an Interview.